Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Over the last week, Melon has traded down 0% against the US dollar. Melon has a total market cap of $4.24 million and approximately $314,232.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Melon token can now be purchased for $3.39 or 0.00046308 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Kraken, IDEX and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.33 or 0.00209397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.59 or 0.01318967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029092 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00123245 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Melon was first traded on February 16th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 1,250,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Melon’s official website is melonport.com. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, Radar Relay, IDEX, Kraken and Bitsane. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.