Matryx (CURRENCY:MTX) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Matryx has traded up 9.5% against the dollar. One Matryx token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0210 or 0.00000287 BTC on major exchanges including RightBTC, Huobi and HitBTC. Matryx has a total market cap of $487,709.00 and $24,061.00 worth of Matryx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00040255 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $531.66 or 0.07259958 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00021264 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 90.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Matryx (MTX) is a token. It launched on September 6th, 2017. Matryx’s total supply is 314,159,265 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,224,303 tokens. The official website for Matryx is matryx.ai. Matryx’s official Twitter account is @matryx_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Matryx is /r/matryx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Matryx
Matryx can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, HitBTC and RightBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matryx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matryx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Matryx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matryx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matryx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.