Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One Kyber Network token can now be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00002668 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, AirSwap, Coinrail and Liqui. Kyber Network has a total market capitalization of $33.28 million and approximately $3.62 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Kyber Network has traded 33.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00209642 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.16 or 0.01325109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00124015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
About Kyber Network
Kyber Network’s total supply is 212,499,593 tokens and its circulating supply is 168,568,044 tokens. The official website for Kyber Network is kyber.network. The Reddit community for Kyber Network is /r/kybernetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kyber Network’s official Twitter account is @kybernetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, GOPAX, Gate.io, Mercatox, DEx.top, Huobi, Livecoin, OTCBTC, Kyber Network, TDAX, Neraex, Tidex, IDEX, Liqui, CPDAX, CoinExchange, Binance, OKEx, ABCC, Coinnest, DragonEX, COSS, Poloniex, Coinone, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Ethfinex, AirSwap, Zebpay, Coinrail and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.