Havy (CURRENCY:HAVY) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. One Havy token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Mercatox and IDEX. During the last seven days, Havy has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Havy has a total market capitalization of $9,508.00 and approximately $2,740.00 worth of Havy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.10 or 0.00745015 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00018959 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 29.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000967 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 49.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001860 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 89.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Havy Token Profile
Havy (HAVY) is a token. Havy’s total supply is 8,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,817,876,512 tokens. Havy’s official website is havy.io. Havy’s official Twitter account is @CapraCoin.
Buying and Selling Havy
Havy can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Havy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Havy should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Havy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Havy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Havy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.