Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. During the last seven days, Grin has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar. Grin has a total market capitalization of $31.44 million and approximately $28.16 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Grin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.13 or 0.00015343 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Bisq, Coinall and TradeOgre.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003486 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
Grin (GRIN) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 27,713,820 coins. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grinMW. The official website for Grin is grin-tech.org. The official message board for Grin is www.grin-forum.org.
Buying and Selling Grin
Grin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, TradeOgre, Hotbit, LBank, Coinall, BitForex and Bisq. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.