Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Etherparty has a market cap of $3.81 million and $312,123.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Etherparty token can currently be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, ACX and HitBTC. In the last week, Etherparty has traded 3.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.33 or 0.00209397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.59 or 0.01318967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029092 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00123245 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
Etherparty launched on October 1st, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Etherparty is etherparty.com. The official message board for Etherparty is medium.com/etherparty. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Gate.io and ACX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.