Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Enigma has a total market cap of $35.45 million and $857,070.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Enigma has traded up 4.4% against the US dollar. One Enigma token can currently be bought for about $0.47 or 0.00006442 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, GOPAX, ABCC and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $51.84 or 0.00704985 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00030467 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Enigma (ENG) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. The official website for Enigma is enigma.co. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, GOPAX, HitBTC, ABCC, Liqui, Huobi, AirSwap, Upbit, Kyber Network, Mercatox, Tidex, Bittrex and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.