Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded up 18.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Electra has a total market cap of $6.30 million and approximately $3,493.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Electra has traded up 7.9% against the dollar. One Electra coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptohub, Fatbtc, CoinFalcon and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 102% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 30th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,494,357,527 coins and its circulating supply is 28,627,200,974 coins. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, CoinBene, Fatbtc, CoinFalcon and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.