Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One Einsteinium coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0457 or 0.00000622 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. In the last week, Einsteinium has traded up 27.4% against the dollar. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $10.00 million and approximately $388,814.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.66 or 0.00622574 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012499 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001089 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010706 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00001035 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000292 BTC.
Einsteinium (EMC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 219,062,242 coins. Einsteinium’s official message board is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.