CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 3rd. During the last seven days, CryptoFlow has traded up 2% against the US dollar. One CryptoFlow coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. CryptoFlow has a total market capitalization of $6,754.00 and $29.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00209813 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.83 or 0.01320365 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00029160 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00122938 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
CryptoFlow Coin Profile
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 386,848,901 coins and its circulating supply is 92,026,159 coins. The official website for CryptoFlow is cryptoflow.co.uk. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7.
CryptoFlow Coin Trading
CryptoFlow can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoFlow should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryptoFlow using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFlow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFlow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.