Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Civic has a total market cap of $19.25 million and approximately $1.49 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Civic token can currently be purchased for about $0.0287 or 0.00000389 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Upbit and ABCC. In the last week, Civic has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00209344 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.94 or 0.01324596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029452 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00123976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Civic’s genesis date was June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,000,000 tokens. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, COSS, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Livecoin, ABCC, Mercatox, Kucoin, IDEX, Huobi, Upbit, Vebitcoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, Binance, Gate.io, OKEx, Radar Relay and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.