Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $2.84 million and $4,794.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcore coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002199 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Exrates and QBTC. During the last seven days, Bitcore has traded up 11.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,390.29 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.61 or 0.02026804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $215.39 or 0.02912953 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.36 or 0.00626944 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.52 or 0.00737290 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012469 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00052662 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013660 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.83 or 0.00376340 BTC.
BTX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,965,378 coins and its circulating supply is 17,464,419 coins. Bitcore’s official website is bitcore.cc. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CryptoBridge, Bit-Z, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, QBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.