Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded 7.3% higher against the dollar. Spectrecoin has a market capitalization of $1.78 million and $1,879.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Spectrecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0793 or 0.00001079 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Bisq.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008424 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00024035 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005331 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00030018 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010049 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $218.18 or 0.02967760 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002658 BTC.
Spectrecoin (CRYPTO:XSPEC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 4th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 22,445,451 coins. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Spectrecoin is spectreproject.io.
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.