Silverway (CURRENCY:SLV) traded down 16.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Silverway token can now be purchased for approximately $0.39 or 0.00005263 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Coinsbit and CoinLim. Silverway has a total market cap of $38.66 million and approximately $2.42 million worth of Silverway was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Silverway has traded down 35% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,358.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.81 or 0.02936815 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005380 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001658 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00540924 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005465 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009462 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002324 BTC.
Silverway is a token. Silverway’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Silverway’s official website is silverway.io. Silverway’s official Twitter account is @ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Silverway is medium.com/silverwayplatform.
Buying and Selling Silverway
Silverway can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinLim, BitMart and Coinsbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silverway directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silverway should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Silverway using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silverway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silverway and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.