Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One Polis coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.48 or 0.00020179 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, STEX and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Polis has traded up 14.7% against the dollar. Polis has a market capitalization of $13.10 million and approximately $62,196.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Polis (CRYPTO:POLIS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 8,827,637 coins. The official message board for Polis is forum.polispay.org. Polis’ official website is polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.