Mithril Ore (CURRENCY:MORE) traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 21st. Mithril Ore has a total market capitalization of $187,979.00 and $513.00 worth of Mithril Ore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Mithril Ore has traded down 12% against the US dollar. One Mithril Ore token can currently be purchased for approximately $14.74 or 0.00191942 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007432 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00074851 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.56 or 0.00384882 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013031 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013612 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003763 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
About Mithril Ore
Mithril Ore is a token. Mithril Ore’s total supply is 500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,752 tokens. The Reddit community for Mithril Ore is /r/MithrilOre and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mithril Ore’s official Twitter account is @MithrilOre and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mithril Ore’s official website is www.mithrilore.io.
Mithril Ore Token Trading
Mithril Ore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril Ore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril Ore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril Ore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril Ore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.