ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 21st. One ICON coin can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001891 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Rfinex, Hotbit, Gate.io and Bitbns. Over the last seven days, ICON has traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar. ICON has a total market capitalization of $73.38 million and $7.67 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013027 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00222315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $101.32 or 0.01319650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00033607 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00016005 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00145030 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ICON (ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 505,372,646 coins. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Rfinex, Bitbns, HitBTC, OKEx, Gate.io, Upbit, CoinTiger, Huobi, ABCC, OOOBTC, Binance, Allbit, Hotbit, IDEX, COSS and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.