SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One SingularityNET token can now be bought for about $0.0228 or 0.00000280 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Binance, Liqui and Kucoin. SingularityNET has a market capitalization of $12.28 million and $614,815.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded up 6.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.21 or 0.00224236 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $107.14 or 0.01317654 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00033188 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00142338 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SingularityNET’s launch date was December 15th, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 539,673,260 tokens. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is /r/SingularityNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Tidex, Liqui, IDEX, Kucoin, DragonEX and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.