Centauri (CURRENCY:CTX) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. Centauri has a total market cap of $75,631.00 and $129.00 worth of Centauri was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centauri coin can now be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates and Livecoin. During the last week, Centauri has traded down 24.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00041597 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $584.84 or 0.07199935 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012383 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001680 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00017606 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000075 BTC.
Centauri (CRYPTO:CTX) is a coin. It launched on September 24th, 2017. Centauri’s total supply is 44,827,481 coins and its circulating supply is 44,207,214 coins. The official website for Centauri is centauricoin.info. Centauri’s official Twitter account is @CarTaxi_24. The official message board for Centauri is centauricoin.info/blog.
Centauri Coin Trading
Centauri can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centauri directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centauri should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centauri using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centauri Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centauri and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.