Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 17th. Uquid Coin has a market capitalization of $770,164.00 and approximately $826,362.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Uquid Coin has traded 29.3% lower against the dollar. One Uquid Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0770 or 0.00000897 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Exrates and TOPBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00042535 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $647.73 or 0.07535748 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001046 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017233 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000227 BTC.
About Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin (CRYPTO:UQC) is a token. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com. The official message board for Uquid Coin is medium.com/@uquidcoin.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, CoinExchange, Exrates, Livecoin, TOPBTC, IDAX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uquid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uquid Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.