Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. Over the last week, Spectrum has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar. Spectrum has a total market capitalization of $38,910.00 and approximately $22,874.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectrum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and EtherFlyer.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.28 or 0.00698913 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011320 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012053 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001199 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000321 BTC.
Spectrum is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,199,987,500 tokens. Spectrum’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumspt. The official website for Spectrum is spectrum-token.com. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Spectrum
Spectrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and EtherFlyer. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.