SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded down 22.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. One SmartCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, SmartCoin has traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. SmartCoin has a total market cap of $28,827.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $60.24 or 0.00698484 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011337 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012055 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000322 BTC.
SmartCoin Coin Profile
SmartCoin (SMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 6th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 25,699,172 coins. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The official website for SmartCoin is smartcoin.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SmartCoin Coin Trading
SmartCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.