Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. In the last seven days, Melon has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar. One Melon token can currently be purchased for $4.07 or 0.00047184 BTC on popular exchanges including Kraken, Radar Relay, Bittrex and Bitsane. Melon has a total market cap of $5.09 million and approximately $33,758.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.45 or 0.01454563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00141144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Melon was first traded on February 16th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 1,250,000 tokens. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Melon is melonport.com.
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Kraken, Bittrex, Radar Relay, IDEX and Bitsane. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.