HYCON (CURRENCY:HYC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 17th. During the last seven days, HYCON has traded 16% lower against the dollar. HYCON has a market cap of $9.55 million and $4.07 million worth of HYCON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HYCON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011682 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.46 or 0.00234941 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $126.39 or 0.01451546 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00141348 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC.
HYCON’s total supply is 2,996,705,302 coins and its circulating supply is 2,079,661,085 coins. The official website for HYCON is hycon.io. The Reddit community for HYCON is /r/HYCON and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HYCON’s official Twitter account is @teamhycon and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HYCON
HYCON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HYCON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HYCON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HYCON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HYCON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HYCON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.