Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. Ethereum Cash has a total market capitalization of $51,098.00 and $11.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ethereum Cash has traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Cash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236456 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.51 or 0.01455197 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00034035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00141273 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
About Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash’s genesis date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.