Emphy (CURRENCY:EPY) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. Emphy has a market cap of $59,299.00 and $131.00 worth of Emphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Emphy has traded down 21.1% against the dollar. One Emphy token can now be purchased for $0.0075 or 0.00000086 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.43 or 0.00694909 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011333 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012053 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000319 BTC.
Emphy (CRYPTO:EPY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 4th, 2015. Emphy’s total supply is 15,375,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,915,125 tokens. Emphy’s official Twitter account is @EmphyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Emphy is emphy.io.
Buying and Selling Emphy
Emphy can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emphy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emphy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.