DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. During the last seven days, DECENT has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DECENT coin can currently be bought for $0.0320 or 0.00000368 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, BCEX, Bittrex and Upbit. DECENT has a market capitalization of $1.64 million and approximately $2,538.00 worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009640 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012007 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002953 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000543 BTC.
DECENT Coin Profile
DECENT (DCT) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2016. DECENT’s total supply is 73,197,775 coins and its circulating supply is 51,306,089 coins. DECENT’s official Twitter account is @DECENTplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. DECENT’s official website is decent.ch. The Reddit community for DECENT is /r/decentplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DECENT Coin Trading
DECENT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, HitBTC, Bittrex, ChaoEX, LBank and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DECENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DECENT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DECENT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.