Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. One Cred token can currently be purchased for about $0.0235 or 0.00000270 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bibox, OKEx and Gate.io. Cred has a market capitalization of $14.17 million and $13.45 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Cred has traded 15.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011682 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.46 or 0.00234941 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.39 or 0.01451546 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00141348 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Cred’s launch date was April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 603,523,897 tokens. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cred is www.mycred.io.
Cred Token Trading
Cred can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Bibox, Gate.io, OKEx, Bilaxy, Kyber Network, Huobi, IDEX and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cred should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.