Bethereum (CURRENCY:BETHER) traded up 14.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. Bethereum has a market cap of $350,869.00 and approximately $50,039.00 worth of Bethereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bethereum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Bethereum has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $125.45 or 0.01454563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00141144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Bethereum Token Profile
Bethereum’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 518,754,386 tokens. The Reddit community for Bethereum is /r/bethereum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bethereum’s official message board is medium.com/bethereum. Bethereum’s official website is www.bethereum.com. Bethereum’s official Twitter account is @bethereumteam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bethereum Token Trading
Bethereum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bethereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bethereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bethereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bethereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bethereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.