AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. In the last week, AdHive has traded 10.5% lower against the dollar. AdHive has a total market cap of $72,670.00 and approximately $65.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdHive token can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Profile
AdHive (ADH) is a token. Its genesis date was April 10th, 2018. AdHive’s total supply is 392,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,376,614 tokens. The official message board for AdHive is medium.com/@AdHiveTV. AdHive’s official Twitter account is @AdhiveTv and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AdHive is /r/AdhiveTv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdHive’s official website is adhive.tv.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.