Monarch (CURRENCY:MT) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 16th. Monarch has a market cap of $140,754.00 and $185,316.00 worth of Monarch was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monarch token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. During the last seven days, Monarch has traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011759 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00236293 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.93 or 0.01456133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00034971 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00145242 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Monarch’s genesis date was May 18th, 2016. Monarch’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,342,709 tokens. The Reddit community for Monarch is /r/MonarchToken. The official website for Monarch is monarchwallet.com. Monarch’s official Twitter account is @MyceliumCom.
Buying and Selling Monarch
Monarch can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monarch directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monarch should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monarch using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monarch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monarch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.