FuzeX (CURRENCY:FXT) traded 49.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 16th. One FuzeX token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Coinbe, HitBTC and Token Store. In the last seven days, FuzeX has traded 48.8% lower against the US dollar. FuzeX has a total market capitalization of $567,159.00 and approximately $187.00 worth of FuzeX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.21 or 0.00236276 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.46 or 0.01455161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00034890 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.29 or 0.00143716 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
FuzeX Token Profile
FuzeX was first traded on January 13th, 2018. FuzeX’s total supply is 1,087,156,610 tokens and its circulating supply is 824,627,153 tokens. The official website for FuzeX is fuzex.co. FuzeX’s official Twitter account is @fuzex_co. FuzeX’s official message board is medium.com/fuzex.
FuzeX Token Trading
FuzeX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, Allbit, Livecoin, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Token Store, CoinBene, IDEX, Coinbe and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzeX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FuzeX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FuzeX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuzeX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzeX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.