DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 12% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 16th. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. DigitalNote has a market cap of $4.41 million and approximately $1,004.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 4.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.83 or 0.00724454 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002753 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001794 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000587 BTC.
DigitalNote (CRYPTO:XDN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 7,372,476,768 coins. DigitalNote’s official website is www.digitalnote.biz. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.