CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. CoinPoker has a total market capitalization of $1.15 million and $52.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, CoinPoker has traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CoinPoker token can currently be purchased for about $0.0039 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Allcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011799 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.16 or 0.00236091 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.53 or 0.01446578 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00142532 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000086 BTC.
CoinPoker was first traded on October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 329,178,501 tokens and its circulating supply is 296,806,529 tokens. The official message board for CoinPoker is medium.com/@CoinPoker. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CoinPoker is coinpoker.com. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CoinPoker
CoinPoker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Allcoin and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinPoker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinPoker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.