Blox (CURRENCY:CDT) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. One Blox token can currently be purchased for about $0.0125 or 0.00000146 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, Mercatox and Binance. In the last seven days, Blox has traded down 19.3% against the US dollar. Blox has a market capitalization of $8.41 million and $313,849.00 worth of Blox was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011759 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00236293 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $124.93 or 0.01456133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00034971 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00145242 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Blox Token Profile
Blox’s launch date was March 28th, 2017. Blox’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 674,579,184 tokens. Blox’s official Twitter account is @coindashio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blox is /r/CoinDash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blox is blox.io.
Buying and Selling Blox
Blox can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Binance, Gate.io, Gatecoin and BigONE. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blox should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.