MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 12th. During the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded down 9.8% against the US dollar. MIB Coin has a market capitalization of $331,166.00 and $4,953.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MIB Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0051 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDCM and Coinsuper.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015575 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004206 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 65.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000119 BTC.
MIB Coin Profile
MIB Coin (MIB) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 342,233,467 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,931,539 tokens. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io.
Buying and Selling MIB Coin
MIB Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, CoinBene and IDCM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.