Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Waltonchain token can currently be bought for about $0.72 or 0.00007923 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Binance, HitBTC and LATOKEN. Waltonchain has a market capitalization of $30.72 million and $2.09 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.52 or 0.02095985 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055685 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011032 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005169 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Waltonchain (CRYPTO:WTC) is a token. It launched on August 27th, 2017. Waltonchain’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 42,823,883 tokens. The official website for Waltonchain is www.waltonchain.org. The Reddit community for Waltonchain is /r/waltonchain. Waltonchain’s official Twitter account is @waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bithumb, COSS, DragonEX, Cobinhood, OKEx, Allbit, LATOKEN, Kucoin, Binance, Huobi and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.