Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Peercoin coin can now be bought for $0.25 or 0.00002757 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Poloniex and HitBTC. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $6.44 million and approximately $40,083.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Peercoin has traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,069.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $295.19 or 0.03254380 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007705 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010807 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $60.24 or 0.00664354 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004915 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 37.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001287 BTC.
Peercoin (CRYPTO:PPC) is a coin. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,737,927 coins. The official website for Peercoin is www.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Peercoin is talk.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Bitsane, YoBit, HitBTC, WEX, Livecoin, Bittylicious and Tux Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.