Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $968.56 million and $138.34 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainlink token can now be purchased for $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, OKEx, IDEX and Radar Relay. During the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00022634 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Chainlink launched on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Coinbase, Huobi, Binance, OKEx, COSS, Radar Relay, Mercatox, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.