Alpha Coin (CURRENCY:APC) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, Alpha Coin has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. Alpha Coin has a total market cap of $10,581.00 and approximately $21,135.00 worth of Alpha Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Alpha Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and STEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013192 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004273 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Alpha Coin Profile
Alpha Coin (APC) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 22nd, 2016. Alpha Coin’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,461,882 tokens. Alpha Coin’s official Twitter account is @AlphacoinTokens. The official website for Alpha Coin is alpha-coin.io.
Buying and Selling Alpha Coin
Alpha Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alpha Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Alpha Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Alpha Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alpha Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alpha Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.