AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. AirSwap has a total market cap of $3.68 million and $3.13 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AirSwap has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. One AirSwap token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0246 or 0.00000271 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, Liqui and Gatecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
AirSwap’s genesis date was September 26th, 2017. AirSwap’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 150,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for AirSwap is /r/AirSwap and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for AirSwap is medium.com/@airswap. AirSwap’s official Twitter account is @airswap and its Facebook page is accessible here. AirSwap’s official website is www.airswap.io.
AirSwap Token Trading
AirSwap can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Gatecoin, Kyber Network, IDEX, Huobi, AirSwap, Binance, Liqui and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AirSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AirSwap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AirSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.