Metadium (CURRENCY:META) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 9th. One Metadium token can now be bought for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Bytex, Coinsuper and Hotbit. Over the last seven days, Metadium has traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar. Metadium has a market cap of $7.40 million and $193,196.00 worth of Metadium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011299 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.93 or 0.00224658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $130.42 or 0.01470133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00031600 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00120347 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Metadium’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,245,430,304 tokens. Metadium’s official Twitter account is @metadium and its Facebook page is accessible here. Metadium’s official website is www.metadium.com. The Reddit community for Metadium is /r/metadiumprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metadium’s official message board is medium.com/metadium.
Buying and Selling Metadium
Metadium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy, Coinsuper, Kucoin and Bytex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metadium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metadium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metadium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metadium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metadium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.