Asura Coin (CURRENCY:ASA) traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. Over the last week, Asura Coin has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. One Asura Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Switcheo Network, LATOKEN and Bilaxy. Asura Coin has a market capitalization of $23,313.00 and $63.00 worth of Asura Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003156 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011335 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.91 or 0.00224641 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $129.22 or 0.01457884 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00031556 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00120523 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Asura Coin Profile
Asura Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 220,932,400 tokens. The Reddit community for Asura Coin is /r/AsuraCoin. Asura Coin’s official website is asuracoin.io. Asura Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@asuracoin. Asura Coin’s official Twitter account is @asuracoin.
Asura Coin Token Trading
Asura Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Bilaxy and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Asura Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Asura Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Asura Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Asura Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Asura Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.