Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 22nd. Chainlink has a total market capitalization of $894.71 million and approximately $157.39 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chainlink token can now be bought for approximately $2.56 or 0.00032000 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, OKEx, Radar Relay and Kyber Network. During the last week, Chainlink has traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003609 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.91 or 0.00224116 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.95 or 0.01288004 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00090389 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00022190 BTC.
Chainlink was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbase, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, COSS, Huobi, OKEx, Mercatox, Gate.io, IDEX, Binance and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.