BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 22nd. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000069 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, GDAC and Kucoin. Over the last week, BOScoin has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar. BOScoin has a market capitalization of $3.83 million and approximately $10,840.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 34.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000991 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BOS is a mFBA coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 978,808,050 coins and its circulating supply is 693,091,156 coins. The official message board for BOScoin is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.