BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 22nd. One BitTube coin can now be purchased for $0.0091 or 0.00000114 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, TradeOgre and Upbit. Over the last seven days, BitTube has traded down 7.1% against the US dollar. BitTube has a total market cap of $1.88 million and $3,801.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.27 or 0.00703329 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001762 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000723 BTC.
TUBE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 206,552,408 coins. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp. BitTube’s official website is coin.bit.tube . The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, TradeOgre and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTube should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.