PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded up 16.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $26,678.00 and approximately $329.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0124 or 0.00000150 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Crex24. Over the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded 20% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
XPTX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.