OST (CURRENCY:OST) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 22nd. OST has a total market cap of $7.73 million and approximately $1.20 million worth of OST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, OST has traded down 6.2% against the dollar. One OST token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0115 or 0.00000142 BTC on major exchanges including Coinsuper, Binance, OKEx and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003615 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.17 or 0.00225148 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.59 or 0.01320938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00032475 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00090104 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
OST’s launch date was October 13th, 2017. OST’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 674,625,134 tokens. OST’s official Twitter account is @TheSimpleToken. The official website for OST is ost.com. The Reddit community for OST is /r/OSTdotcom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OST’s official message board is medium.com/OSTdotcom.
Buying and Selling OST
OST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Gate.io, Huobi, Coinsuper, Binance, Upbit and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.