Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 21st. Iungo has a total market cap of $88,727.00 and $562.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Iungo has traded 17.2% lower against the dollar. One Iungo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041602 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007598 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $495.12 or 0.06019590 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00044169 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Iungo Token Profile
Iungo is a token. Its launch date was September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Iungo is medium.com/@iungo. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.