Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. Over the last seven days, Grin has traded down 13.4% against the dollar. One Grin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.02 or 0.00012405 BTC on major exchanges including KuCoin, Bisq, LBank and TradeOgre. Grin has a total market cap of $24.54 million and $24.99 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000992 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
Grin uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 24,050,460 coins. The official website for Grin is grin-tech.org. The official message board for Grin is www.grin-forum.org. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grinMW.
Buying and Selling Grin
Grin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, Bisq, Coinall, LBank, TradeOgre, BitForex and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.